The Home Blog of the UCLA Alumni Club of Chicago. We welcome UCLA fans from around the country as the Mighty Bruins take on the Fighting Irish this fall. Stay tuned for details on Notre Dame Weekend 2006!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Bus Passenger List Finalized

Sadly, our group cannot accommodate the overwhelming demand for seats. We have just finalized the passenger list for all of our chartered buses, and we are not taking any additional names from the wait list. We are sorry to turn away any Bruins. We recommend renting a car and making the 2-hour drive.

Alternatively, United Limo (http://www.coachusa.com/tristateunitedlimo/) operates a bus service from both Chicago Airports (O'Hare and Midway) with daily service to South Bend. We are unsure if they have seats available for the 21st, but it's worth looking into.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I can no longer make the trip since my game ticket fell through. I have posted on bruinzone about selling my bus ticket at face value to a Bruin fan. Are the bus tickets individualized and/or can I go ahead and recuperate my losses? If so, I assume I should let you know who will be taking me spot.
~ThunderRoad

8:26 PM

 
Blogger Chi Bruin said...

thunder road, plz email the club at ucla_chicago@yahoo.com re: your bus seat.

3:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home